News and views on motorsports

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Who Cares?

Grand Prix Diary latest issue is titled "French Grand Prix To Be Axed On Cost Issue?" Catch it here. Below the article is this note which I quote:

"IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTE : We know the FIA can be a bit touchy about this sort of thing so we will just state the obvious in that this is a made up story. We are sure Mr Mosley would never contemplate such a thing...."

Frankly speaking Rob, who gives a shit what the FIA thinks? The way he's going, I wouldn't put it past Mad Max to suggest such a thing.

Back in the day, I thought I really hated Jean Marie Balestre. Only because he was so biased in favour of countryman Alain Prost. But thats nothing compared to the contempt that many people have including myself for the current FIA incumbent.

No comments: